Monday, October 21, 2013

A Family Affair - Critically Love Sick.

Thanks to my laziness and the inherent suddenness that accompanies my nature of work, this post has been written over the past for days... Okay, fine I didn't write over the weekend so it three days I guess! :P

It's funny how time flies when you're having fun and really getting into the cream of things (read shopping) and how slowly its crawls when you are bored to death(read at work)!

It feels as though, only yesterday I was making my 100th list of what I need to do and what I need not do during the EID holidays and now as I sit here in the semi deserted office space, I am thinking, .... yawn I am too lazy to even think or.... TYPE!

I am so bored and lazy that I have spend the last hour or so doodling and making excuses as to why I cannot complete this blog post! But NO! I am not going to let this boredom, lethargy and a general lack of interest come in between me and the completion of this post!

After all, I come from a superbly talented lineage. I mean seriously, us people are crazily artistic, don't believe me well then, you are in for a surprise! What do normal families do on the vacations? Go for picnics? Go on road trips? Mall hopping? Water parks maybe? Nah all this is so passé, we Kumar's ACT, DANCE and SING even! That's all 8 of us, well some in front of the camera and some behind (read ME). Who would have thought a family reunion after many years would spring up an idea to create a spoof of the ever so popular and comical "CID". My cousin Advaaith is an spring actor  and is always keenly observing/imbibing the nuances of all people and things around him. It was his "ACP Pradyuman" imitation that actually served as a trigger to this spoof, a short film if you will.

I can go on and on about the fun we had, but I would much rather that you see it and feel the energy, positivity and togetherness that this short film carries in it. There was no script, no story line, no dialogues, it was a completely impromptu attempt!

This video features, my sister Sanjana, my brother Kaushik, my cousin brother Advaaith, my aunt Sindhu, my mom Bindhu and my dad Kumar

ENJOY! :) 



We the Kumar's, present to "Critically Love SICK".



No comments: