Monday, March 28, 2011

Weaving the Perfect MAN!

Of Late I have been extremely passionate about thrashing MEN… Well, the ones whom I have had fights, arguments, and the ones whom I have written about, DEFINITELY deserve this and more. They have given me all the reasons to despise, abhor and look down on them, so I am not going to apologize. But I have realized that in my quest to quench my anger, I have been blatantly accusing ALL men in the process. Well, I will agree I haven’t been fair… then again, better late than Never, right? This is my attempt to undo the negativity that has been going around my heart and mind.

Having said that, I am not quite prepared to sing praises of the Good men I have met in the past or am meeting now. Not yet! I have previously written about my Dad, My friends, My professors and My boss in a Good light! So it’s not like I am not capable it’s just that I am NOT in a Mood to do that! I am missing someone, Uhmm… Of course My brother…But My brother doesn’t fall into this Category because he is MY brother and I adore him to Death! He doesn’t need to be written in a Good Light for anyone to know how much I am in awe, in love and in adoration of him! :)

Well, since I cannot write about the past or the present, why not write about the Future? ;)

I believe that all women have a preconceived notion buried deep down in them, of who Mr. Right is for them. As for me, I am not entirely sure! The One Thing that I am perfectly sure about is that HE will be the one that will last a lifetime! (Provided If and When We find each other!)

The Few things that randomly pop up into my mind are the usual stuff…. Like he could be Sensitive, but not to the point of being wimpy, he possibly will be able to kiss away all the pain and still manage to send chills down the spine while he at it. :P and should be a MAN of his Words. If he says he'll call, be there or not date other women, then he should call, be there and remain faithful! He's could point out the good things but he love the faults too. A Great Sense of Humor, Maybe? Kiss throughout the day perhaps? Lol… Be a Go Getter, financially responsible, good looking both inside and OUTSIDE, Spontaneous… He shouldn't cling to his mother's apron strings like a momma's boy, but he should love and respect her very much. Mamma always said you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his mother, so there! It would be awesome if he could be able to watch Glee, Bones, Criminal Minds, Castle and the Saas Bahu dramas WITHOUT showing off his Sarcastic Skills! And ye MUST be willing to ask for directions!



So in short, Loving, Sensitivity, Honesty, Supportive, Funny, Caring, Goal Oriented, Handsome, In touch with his feminine side, Financially Stable, Fun, Independent… etc etc… Phew!! LOL!

Someone Like *Gulzar Saab meets Hugh Jackman* maybe... the Ultimate Beauty Meets Brains! Dressed in White Kurta pyjamas, with his muscles ripping through, saying something absolutely intelligent and looking like he stepped out of the Vogue Magazine! Ye I am a GREEDY insatiable person! :P 

Every time I talk to myself about these pointers I get this one image in my head and that is...


Yes that is exactly the image that I get… But then again looking around at friends who have *Compromised*, I don’t exactly see what I am Missing! Getting married to someone just because its TIME or because you want get married, dressed up, take fantastic pictures and all jazz, is kind of unacceptable to me…All this and then What? The Fights, Misunderstandings, the feeling of “Ooohh, I should have Waited or at least not HIM/ HER!” Why feel that way for the rest of your LIFE? We only live once!

Only the other day was I telling my Dear dear friend Mehnaz, “Why settle for any Man? What I want is THE MAN! Why be happy with 3.35 GPA when you get a 4/4 GPA? Why buy a BB Bold when you can buy the BB Torch? Why settle for a Tida, when you CAN get a Merc?” Right? All she did was laugh, I am sure she thought, This Gal is crazy! Do I blame her? Absolutely NOT! Heehe

Before I end, I cannot just go away without being reasonable to my cynical side, Nope Not yet! Here’s an old joke: Santa Claus, the PERFECT Woman, the perfect MAN and the Tooth Fairy get into a car accident -- WHO survives?

Those of you who haven’t heard this one…….. Wait for it….
........
......
.................... The answer: *The PERFECT WOMAN*, because the other three don't EXIST! Lolololol….

Uff... Okie… I agree it isn’t all that fair. Uhmm… Some of us have definitely known MEN who are nearly perfect… or at least think they are!!! Hah! To further confirm my conclusion… Here is a short little poem by someone who obviously has more sense than ME! Heheh…
The Perfect Man

The perfect man is gentle
Never cruel or mean
He has a beautiful smile
And keeps his face so clean.

The perfect man likes children
And will raise them by your side
He will be a good father
As well as a good husband to his bride.

The perfect man loves cooking
Cleaning and vacuuming too
He'll do anything in his power
To convey his feelings of love on to you.

The perfect man is sweet
Writing poetry from your name
He's a best friend to your mother
And kisses away your pain.

He never has made you cry
Or hurt you in any way
To hell with this endless poem
The perfect man is GAY.

... The Sooner We Realize the Better! ;)

2 comments:

Deepak Raj said...

Good read ... I would say a perfect man is like Moon ... the closer u get.. u realize it is not as beautiful as it looked. Hope u get someone close to perfect, all the best :P

Neelanchana Kumar said...

LOL!! Many Thanks! Appreciate it!

I knoww... And hence the Last statement! :P Thank you for wishes! :D Hope and Pray you find the *Perfect Woman* yourself! :D