Monday, June 7, 2010

Loser Magnet.... Blah!

I know well enough to know that I do not know enough about anything to preach to anyone, I do not have enough life experience to make assumptions about love, about what it means and what it does to us. But Will I let that affect me and stop me from putting forth my views of the same. Nah… I think NOT!

Recently I have caught on to something and realized a couple of things. Through a series of painful realizations, it's started to make an odd sort of sense. Not the real normal sense, but the crazy, unrestrained sort of sense that only love can make. Then again what is NORMAL???

I have realized that everything we make ourselves do, everything we put ourselves through, there's no reason for it. We just do it because we are Crazy… Rite?

Relationships are delicate... Both people involved need to/have to be on the same page. Both people have to be at the same point in their lives, wanting the same things. Can’t have any doubts or reservations. Do something too early, and you can taint it. Jump in too quick, you can mess up things up. Wait too long, it may be too late. There are so many other variables besides who the person is...you have to consider who they are now, who they will be in the future, if you have the potential as a couple to grow together… Are you on the same page and will you continue to be??

I have always classified myself as a hopeless romantic. I'm a dreamer who has the tendency to stumble straight into her dreams and then fall out of them right onto her face. Falling in love has been my problem. My Problem is not with guys being interested in me, nope not at all or me not being interested in them; unfortunately the issue is with the Kind of guys interested in me… LOL I have been very rightly addressed as the Loser Magnet… Yep I am… I have some sort of a special frequency that seems to effective in drawing out all the Losers in the world towards me… Or maybe the problem is not with them… But with ME! Right??

Okay… M not making any sense m I?? LOL I think it’s my Writer’s Block that’s affecting me really BAD. Need to Break It some How… Should stop Now!

No comments: