Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blithering Idiot!

Before I begin, I would like to get hold of an anticipatory bail! This is one of those random entries, which are slightly emo in nature, a tad bit annoying maybe; they are a “throw up” of my thoughts to relieve certain extreme feelings of mine.

In the past few months and most importantly the last two weeks, during one of my random thinking sessions, I have come to realize that TRUST… a simple five letter word, with its deep seated and intrinsic value is not just another simple five letter word.

It is much more, much much more than that! I have come to realize that, if we trust no one, therefore NOT tell our secrets/thoughts/feelings to anyone which in turn will result in us not being betrayed by anyone ever!

I really haven’t been giving my random thinking much importance, but mind you these empty the brain exercise, do so much good that I have decided to carry them out with twice the vigor and every single time that I feel the need to have a conversation with another person. The Brain, my brain is filled with random scattered thoughts, intertwining, interlacing, interlocking into forming thousand other thoughts; separating each one of them, pull each one out of their uncoordinated mess, and arranging them in a liner well defined fashion enables clarity, simplicity of thoughts and most importantly Concentration!

This concentration in turn has helped me identify that No one can be trusted completely… I do believe that to a certain extent, yup a certain extent, not entirely… how I can completely give up on the Human race… lol… Not yet, damn Right NOT YET!

Trust is the very thing that everybody in this world desires, or at least should desire from one another, right? Who wants to have a friendship or relationship without trust? Nobody does. Without trust, there is no friendship, and without friendship, there is no love, right?

It is a special thing to be trusted by someone. To be told you are trusted is a phenomenal compliment at that time it is also a HUGE responsibility… Everyone says things… things they mean, they don’t mean, things they say just so that they can get to know what the other person has in mind, etc. It is up to us not to blindly trust that.

I have trusted people blindly, without any pretence, completely, gave them everything I had, my time, my energy and most importantly My love, It is surprising to note that everyone of these people have left me high and Dry for one reason or the other. People whom I called my best friends have almost always succeeded in doing things that completely upset my system.

But all I have to say to them is, It wasn't your fault; it was mine for believing every word you said!

But Mind you, I have had enough of being that blithering Idiot!

No comments: