Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SoulMATE!

I am okay, with the idea of sharing. In fact, I share a lot many things of mine with others. This class of *others* is a distinct group and it includes both immediate family and close friends. Some I share willingly and some just happens. I have been lucky enough to get to know more about Sharing, rather involuntarily.

I am the sort person who strongly believes in the Divine Intervention and looks for the same in ALL sorts of places. I try to look for the DEEPER meaning on almost everything that happens in my life, though most of the times there isn’t any… lol… I get drawn to People by a multitude of things, their looks, intelligence, friendless, charm, personality, likes, dislikes or their DANCING skills.

My soul mate drew me towards her by her Birthday! Yes, Birthday, we share our birthday. 3rd of October 1986!

She is everything that I am NOT and I am everything that she is NOT… We are similarly different in all things that we do; the way we think and the way we behave the way we perceive and the way we reciprocate. This entry of mine is for her, Famita Abdul Latheef! My Fem, M soulmate! These are 24 different bitter sweet memories that I have joted down for you… so that you spent some time thinking about me…. Missing me… :)

1. Fem, remember when we first met? It was in the Manipal Bus, while returning home… I was chatting away to glory with all the folks in the bus, fighting with the driver and all of sudden, you ask, “Are you a member of the Lions Club? Have you performed there”… lol…

2. Remember how you used to call me before my stop and ask me to get something for you to eat, during RAMADAN?

3. Remember the time when I told you Aunty will be waiting outside for you today, when you were going home in the car INSIDE of the Bus?

4. Remember how we freaked out n fooled Anish! LOL

5. Remember us getting dressed for My Farewell Party like crazy possessed people?

6. Remember how we used to randomly have ice cream cravings and rush to Baskins Robbins?

7. Remember the long long phone calls in the middle of the night and you faking like you were sleeping to fool Granny?

8. Remember our *Washing away the Evil Eye* Sequence?

9. Remember our Weekly Saturday Breakfast sessions and Beach meeting?

10. Remember how we used to go over pictures of random people and criticize the poor souls for no apparent reason or fault of theirs?

11. Remember you standing me up for some JERK and going for the Spring Fest without telling me?

12. Remember the number of times have I given you my silent treatment? :S

13. Remember us trying to complete all your advertising assignments with least amount of plagiarism? Lol… An Epic Fail!

14. Remember our Pasta n movie nights?

15. Remember us going through all the matrimony sites over and over again for some sort of cheap thrill?

16. Remember all our Thursday night walking sessions? Walking down from your house to mine talking, yelling, laughing and gossiping.

17. Remember the Two of us going Rinky’s house after her apparent suicide attempt?? Thinking she was uhmm… No more… lol Though our lives were in a mess we felt it was our moral obligation to sort out her issues.

18. Remember our group crying session over our silly immature heartbreaks?

19. Remember our Random *CHAAT* sessions?

20. Remember how went searching for your perfect engagement dress?

21. Remember our completely disastrous and accidental New Year’s Eve?? Lol the crying, dressing up, running over to Wafi, being refused Food, the drive to Jumeriah, being followed back home, the Hardees dinner cum breakfast at 2.00 in the morning…

22. Remember the day when you were leaving for your wedding and I was weeping uncontrollably? :)

23. Remember our last Birthday and the blunders there? LOL

24. Remember ME and how much I love you?

I can go on and on for long, with the kind of memories we SHARE, but that not what is require… not at the moment. Gal, meeting you was my providence, Us becoming friends was a conscious and definite choice, but falling in love with you, babes… Well I had absolutely no control over that. I miss you so bloody much!

And Ye, Happy Birthday BABES!

No comments: