Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The TASK!

Sitting idle is completely against my principles, and therefore today… this evening waiting for the traffic to clear off on the Beach road, Jumeriah… I thought up an idea to keep me occupied through the 31 traffic signal, starting from the signal in front of Wild Wadi to the Signal to the Sana Signal leading to my home. The idea? Well… 31 signals and 31 things to do… I decided I should think of 20 likes, 1 love and 10 hates… For each signal ONE! Trust me, its therapeutic.

Let me start off…

Signal 1 - I like the feeling of anxiety.
Signal 2 - I like staring at my face in the mirror for hours.
Signal 3 - I like Haji ali’s Water Melon Juice
Signal 4 - I like my hair, when I wake up in morning after having slept with Wet hair.
Signal 5 - I like it when the car stereo's bass is soooo strong that it vibrates my whole body.
Signal 6 - I like boys with husky voices and girls with pretty faces.
Signal 7 - I like blogging.
Signal 8 - I like Romantic movies.
Signal 9 - I like Prithivi Raj.
Signal 10 - I like Sarees.
Signal 11 - I like the Beach.
Signal 12 - I like Basin Robbins - Burj Al Emlak Ice cream.
Signal 13 - I like cooking.
Signal 14 - I like dancing.
Signal 15 - I like singing at the top of my voice.
Signal 16 - I like being alone.
Signal 17 - I like Babies.
Signal 18 - I like Teaching.
Signal 19 - I like Beauty.
Signal 20 - I like shoes.

Signal 21 - I love MYSELF!


Signal 22 - I hate Feeling fat!
Signal 23 - I hate Noise.
Signal 24 - I hate Alzheimer's and schizophrenia a lot.
Signal 25 - I hate always being the responsible one.
Signal 26 - I hate Rats and Snakes.
Signal 27 - I hate double standards.
Signal 28 - I hate hypocrites.
Signal 29 - I hate being late.
Signal 30 - I hate DS.
Signal 31 - I hate crying.

And so this way I reached home… :D Now what do I do 2mm? :)

No comments: