Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Dilemmas...

Continuing with My Black and White Theme, I am going to be slightly philosophical today, but I promise I will most definitely try not to sound preachy! :P

As 2010 comes to an end, today that is the 29th of December should, I believe be set aside to remind us that there are still a couple more lessons we need to learn before we can finally welcome the New Year. Are we going let our 2010 go by just like that? :)

This past December has been a bit of a rollercoaster with some good times mixed with some challenges. I think this can be mostly attributed to us feeling the need to complete things, finish things before the New Year. I definitely feel so; I am in a mad rush to finished unfinished business. Be it catching up with people, whom I have not been entirely cordial with, or be letting bygones be bygones, everything and so many things in my hands and such little time… :)

Well, this is to be expected of any month, but there's a good chance that these challenges seem more, well, Challenging this month, more than usual. Tempting though it may be to allow these events to frustrate Us, its better I think to keep in mind that this is the Universe's version of tough love.

A lot of my close friends are suffering from the December; a few of My Besties are in unbelievable predicaments. All unrelated problems yet extremely related in ways that can expressed by me at the moment! A little more thought into it and I assure you I will have an answer to it! :P

I feel that having the ability to look these challenges in the face and take them on, one-by-one doesn't just make it easier for us to deal with problems later; it also makes the good times THAT much better.

I believe problems are good, well you say, “Ye she can say that, she isn’t going through what I am going through!!” but honestly think about it, these problems only want to toughen you up, while going through them in turn makes us learn discipline. It might help to think of our approach to problems as muscle building in our bodies, no? The more time we spend stretching and training and building our muscles, the more constructive and efficient it will be. That reminds me, when did I last Work Out? :P :P Dealing with problems requires the same sort of training.

The more challenges we successfully tackle, the easier they become. This month has helped me develop an internal buoyancy and elasticity, and the test that Life presents us with will help hammer all the skills the Universe has planned for US. Everything that is happening to us, right now is not new or not a bolt from the blue… they are premeditated and calculated in their own little ways, what is not thought off, is the way WE will react to them. December has been mostly an amalgamation of delays and setbacks for most people I know.

How I dealt with a sense of growing emptiness was I believe the best way! The Best way to deal with these energies is to hone all of my attention - at least to the extent possible - on one particular project. I have started showing extreme discipline and initiative with respect to this project of mine, this way till the time I achieve success, I have something to occupy my Mind and also ward off all alignments with all unwanted side effects as possible.

I need to fully appreciate and benefit from the lessons the Universe has thrown at me lately, this will in turn help me in fully understanding just my strengths and weaknesses are.

We all have an idea of who we are, but there are also aspects of our personality that are either forgotten or completely unknown. Taking my beloved professor this morning made me realize how many many aspects of my personality I have forgotten or hidden away deep down within me. I will need to uncover what the Universe considers are my greatest strengths and my greatest opportunities for improvement.

There is a definite need to regain a lot of my attributes and to retain at least a quarter of my impulsiveness and risk taking abilities… Well, so what if the Month is coming to a close in two days, the next year brings in 365 wonderful days for me to adapt, realign and acclimatize. Right?

No comments: