Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FlashBACK time!

In exactly three days time, we will all be ushering in the New Year, with eyes filled with hope, anxiety and excitement at what is in store for all of us in the year 2011. New years is a time when everyone is eager to have an awesome time, be happy, enjoy, freak out, get drunk and DANCE!

But what do I do??? Lol I get into Flash back mode! Literally the Black and White zone! The last week of the year makes me go back in time and look back at the different happenings, achievements, lows, incidents and people in my life over the past one year. For me it is the time to thank God, people around me and count my blessings.

I dress in black and white color combination all through the last week of the year and let my memories be the ONLY color in my life. My memories are always in COLOR, in dark, intense, RAW hues! This year saw many RED memories – read angry/ unfortunate ones, a number of BLUE ones – read me ignoring things/people in life rather than confronting them, several PINK ones – read crushes and cupcakes! :P, more than a few BLACK Ones – read sad, depressing and melancholic ones and a lot many WHITE ones – read me playing Peacemaker and the agony aunt! I will get into all of that and more in the coming days.

Today… 28th December28th December 2010, has a lot of significance for me; or rather I would like it to be highly important to me. It is the day that makes me remember how strong a person I am, yes as you can see; I am in no Mood to be modest. :P It brings back memory of a mistake I had made in my life. Well actually I shouldn’t be calling it a blunder as if it weren’t for IT, I wouldn’t be the way I am, the person I am, I would be ME! It is Because of IT that I have come out much stronger and much nicer Human Being. (Well I definitely think SO! :P)

I have never once shared My black and White funda with any1, only this year do I feel that I should share with People whom I love and I care about and All people who care enough to read this SMALL blog of mine! :) I think its because I have matured a LOT in the past year.
Wearing black and white for the whole of the week makes me feel strong, makes me feel close to my immediate past and closer to my Future. This is my way of saying thank you to the Omnipotent and to the Year 2010.

Thank you for showing me new highs and lows in life, making me learn not to EXPECT and to never to lay down expectations sooo strong and passionate that it is difficult to get them over them whenever they are not realized in the way I wanted them to.

Thank you for showing me that I am not dependent on anyone for anything and that I can survive alone if need be, there have been so many many instances this year that I didn’t not vent out my frustrations as quickly as I used to. And that NO One in this world is indispensable, vital or absolutely essential for my survival other than my Mum, Appa, my Sis and My hero!

Thank you for showing me how my I love my folks, how much I need them and how much they mean to me, daily for 362 (3 more days for the NEW YEAR yay!) days this year!

Thank you for letting me accomplish a lot of things like creating my own little blog and now making my 55th entry this year! Its feels amazing to be able to have a platform where in I can key my feeling and emotions but not at the cost of boring a family member or close friend.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to handle a Project as prestigious and Big as GOOGLE itself so earlier in my career! Thank you for having faith in me and for supporting me throughout.

Thank you for giving me sudden Work related surprise jerks and perks!

Thank you for giving me Wonderful new friends who are addition in my Amazing life that you have gifted me, these new friends are beautiful, sincere and Oh.. so Protective! I love them!

Thank you for giving me a choice in life, putting me on crossroads so that I can test my patience, mental capacity and endurance.

Thank you for making me realize that I need to give Break to Dancing. That I need to STOP dancing for a while. I couldn’t be happier with my decision!

Thank you for letting me learn that being in love needs to be treated like signing a contract, thinking about the pros and cons and then sealing it. It’s stupid to think that falling in love is like batting and eyelid and immediately having bells ringing in the background signaling you that HE/SHE is the ONE, NOT!

Thank you for making me spiritually stronger and a stauncher believer in YOU and YOUR power!

I can continue writing like this forever, but that would get a tad boring now wouldn’t it, so I would rather stop now and come back soon… hopefully a few more entries in the black and white zone before I get flooded with the New Year celebration Frenzy.

Btw… Thank you! Appreciate IT!

No comments: