Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it??

"Stare. It is the way to educate your eye, and more. Stare, pry, listen, and eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long." 
                                                                                                                                - Walker Evans

That's a good enough reason for me to be involved in photography, to use it as a vehicle for staring into the world and knowing. Photography in itself is not that important to me, it's just another tool for achieving that UNDERSTANDING.



 And it's fun!


So who better than my Beautiful sister to mark the beginning of my Maiden Photographic flight, Right? Gorgeous as she is, I didn’t have to take any effort in capturing her; the main idea was to capture her essence, her beauty and frame it meaningful!

So here is My Attempt at Photography 101 - What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it??


2 comments:

Aar-R said...

For a first timer, the angles look good.

Neelanchana Kumar said...

:)Thank You!