Thursday, August 4, 2011

This too Shall Pass!

For many reasons, which rather remain unsaid, I have been a little low, to put it mildly and I have been trying to figure out how to get over this situation and this mood.

It's not easy to behave NORMAL, especially when you're not feeling that NORMAL...Things have improved, some things are the same, and some things I'm just trying to let go of.
I'm also trying to remember that life is a journey and we must accept both the flaws and the pros! I think where the problem lies... It's just that remembering the journey in the exact way that is it is coming down really HARD on me.

I perpetually keep thinking about the future. And what it holds for me. I've always been the one with a plan. When I was younger I knew where I wanted to be by now. Most of it, I am happy to say, I HAVE ticked off my plan, but some of the others I haven't been able to. Why you may ask? It's not fault of mine... absolutely none, but I have to bear the brunt of so many other things and all that in turn curbs my growth, my productivity and my life!

While randomly facebooking, filled with all these emotions and more, I happen to have a glance over my Professor, Mr Haque's Sir new post of FB and there it was..... "This too shall pass!"

Yes that is what I wanted to know... That is all I needed to know right now!

I realized that if I can endure for this minute, this fleeting moment of self doubt and  self pity, or whatever else is happening to me... If I could believe that I am TRUE and that the darkness will all but fade away... If I could gather the courage to remain calm and quiet while I feel the entire universe closing in on me clinging on to nothing else but GOD, especially when everyone else seems to doubt me... If I can bear all this no matter how heavy my heart is or no matter how gloomy the moment may be.. then this will pass way, just as it came into my life!

I want to believe that nothing or no one can defeat me, pull me down, demean me, crush my dreams, as long as I know I have the energy to withstand all this. And how will I withstand all this? Because I know that
HE, HE will be there for me, untie all that is knotted around me, entangling me, binding me in gloom, obscurity and darkness!

Because I know there has to be a bright sunny Morning after a dark, overcast, depressing Night!
All I want to know from HIM is that My Morning is Near! At least a dream, a hint, an indication, a sign or an intimation... Something to give me that Strength!
That's all I ask for! That's all I NEED!


By the way, this is my 100th Post! So Congratulations to ME!! :)

1 comment:

Aar-R said...

Congrats on your Century. Indeed its an achievement. Hope you get those indications or signs that you have been looking for. Just keep yourself open, in thought and in sight and I am sure you will get to it. All the best.