Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back on TRACK!



Brilliant! It’s Thursday and I’m back to blogging. I have been dying to get started this week. Why?


117 days. 3 months and 26 days.

Yes, it's been exactly 117 days or 3 months and 26 days since I have last blogged! Actually let me rephrase that... It's been 117 days since I have put myself to use... Creatively!! No blogging, no cooking, no photography, no sketching, no painting, no cooking and No dancing even! Nothing at all!! It's a shame! An Absolute Shame!!

But this is NOT to say that these three months were a waste! They were absolutely not. They were beautiful months with its fine share of ups, downs and Lots more!! Sigh...

But just not CREATIVE! Not Productive!! Despite the fact that I have been regularly going to work and working on multiple designs, there is nothing I can confidently say challenged my creativity, my design potential or my intellect. It's all the same mundane and unexciting humdrum. Hmphhh...

Although I have been fully absorbed by the things I have been doing, I have to admit I’ve really missed blogging and everything it involves. In fact last month, I had a fellow blogger ask Me, "Writer, it's been long that something got posted. Hope with God's grace all things are hail and healthy out there." And that when I actually thought, really is all WELL?? If it is then WHY am I not writing the way I used to... Little did he know about me completely dissociating myself from all things creative!  I wonder what he would say if he knew about that as well.

It has felt really strange not being able to keep to my regular routine. My time away really has shown me how important blogging has become to me. And about how many people, friends and family included actually read my blog and MISS it. Now it is important for me to regain the momentum.

The last few months has been a constant and sometimes frustrating juggling of priorities, stress (yes even for me) and working against the clock.

I did at times feel guilty about leaving my blog without me.  But today I can return to normal which is why I jumped out of bed in a state of excitement. Back to the blogosphere, Facebook, Twitter and all those things I’ve realized that have become so important to me.

Life is meant to be enthralling and passion is what makes our life fulfilling. Everyone is capable of pursuing their passion. Passion provides us motivation to keep moving whenever life tries to knock us down. It is our shield protecting us against life’s KNOCKS.

When we are driven by our passions we start to see our problems as life opportunities. When many run from challenges, WE stand up to them and put everything in.

So from today I need to get back into the swing of posting to my blog daily, and responding to my comments, and reading other blogs, so there’s much to do.

Sometimes we let go the things that really matter to us. Which is definitely pathetic!!

Is it a lack of confidence? A fear of looking stupid? Or do you have so many ideas, you simply don’t know where to start? I would like to think it's the last one.

Becoming a blogger impassioned me with direction, purpose and provided me a platform to share ideas with others. I was moved to share what has been valuable to me in creating a happy and healthy life, and sharing my passion, ultimately making a difference.

For many reasons, uhmmm... I rather NOT get into the reasons, as even I clearly don't know what they are! Could it be a sudden lack of interest?? A Sense of intense lethargy??  An impulsive feeling of "Why Write"?? I really don't know. But what I do know is that I am BACK! I intend to WRITE, DANCE, COOK, SKETCH, CLICK and do all that I used to and MORE! Why not? Not everyone can, so why not try and nourish the little that HE has been extremely kind enough endow me with!  


Maybe I might run out of topic, maybe they are not as good as they used to be, maybe... I don't know... all I know is, I have promised myself... Yet again, let me add... to be sincere, incessant and persistent in my blogging amongst the rest of the things. A Tad bit late for resolutions I know... but Aahh.. what the hell!! Change is Good, No?? :D

It feels great to be back!!!

1 comment:

Aar-R said...

Hey.....
Good to see you back....

Well said... How much ever they wanna knock us down, so be it. However we will emerge....

Keep posting