Thursday, July 28, 2011

Laughing it OFF!

"Stay away from Neelu, when she is laughing!!!"

YUP! That would be My Appa, he is paranoid when it comes to me laughing, not that I can blame him for it, experience is the best teacher and we had soo many experiences wherein I have been extremely hysterical when I laugh! I laugh so hard and so long, and I would like to also add laugh from the Heart, that it's  almost like a mini work out for me. Actually it runs in the family, Me, My sis, My brother and My Mum, we are all LOL's!! Proper Laugh Out LOUD types!! Actually me and my siblings are also the Rolling on the floor and laughing so hard type as well as Laugh so hard that no sound escapes the mouth type, and the Rocking back and forth with laughter like a mad possessed being type!! We can be insensitive, harsh, loud, unabashed and boisterous when it comes to laughing!! We simply LOVE a Good Laugh!


Only two days back did I see this HILARIOUS video, and to call it just hilarious would be criminal because it was just so amazing. It was funny, crazy, entertaining, side splitting, uproarious and downright comical!! It would be WRONG if I praised it so much and didn't put it up here so here goes... :D :D I hope you guys LOVE it just as much as I loved it!!! 




The part wherein one of the guys does this hand stand on top of a table and singing "HHHHAASSUUUSUUSUUUUU" is Unbelievable! The best part is that these guys seem to be taking themselves quite SERIOUS! I really appreciate the fact that these guys actually learnt the song and tried to mimic a few steps as well! I would so love to have them over for my Marriage, or rather why wait, have them over for my birthday!!! (Which is about 2 Months and Five days away to be precise!) It would be wonderful to have these guys do a SPECIAL something for me on My birthday, No??? Oh wait then I have NO1 sit next to me or else they will just end up getting bruised like my Appa, (After all He did get bruised standing next to me while watching this video! :D :D )

But Really, Laughter is like the best medicine, and it makes our lives full of fun, excitement, enjoyment and THRILL, and with all this we are perfectly armed to head on the reality of life or any challenges that we may face on a daily basis!



Since We already know this, I thought why not GOOGLE the benefits of Laughing??? Well I have come to be known as the Google Queen in my Office, for reasons more than one, so Why not take it further rite?? :D

So basically Google saysssss....

  • For adults, laughter is the best way to reduce wrinkles. TRUE I second that My Mum n Appa look Fit and Fabulous (Touch wood) and now I know why!!! :D :D :D
  • Laughter relieves tension, stress and anxiety. Try watching one of these video at WORK, after a tough client meeting!! You will forget you even came to work, Guaranteed! LOL
  • Laughter helps us to negate the negative outlook in life.  If Google Says soo! :)
  • Laughter heals broken hearted. Guess this is why we try cracking up a friend who has recently been dumped, though it may not always go the way we want it too, especially while cracking jokes at such a delicate stage. Then again timing is everything!
  • It can help to relieve pain or diminish pain. True that!!
  • Laughter and humor helps increase our immunity. Happy People are less Sick? Maybe, Not harm in trying rite?
  • Laughter helps create stronger bonding with other people, helping us to mingle better. True we always seem to like people who can make us laugh and laugh with us easier than the tough, hard to laugh types.
  • Laughter helps boost up our energy and protect us from damaging effect of stress in our body, releasing anger, fear, guilt, anxiety and tension. Who needs the Self help books anyway?
  • And above all it will decrease our heart diseases. :D :D
  • Laughter encourages concentration on "right" attitudes rather than "wrong" attitudes. Then again, who decides who/what is RIGHT and what is WRONG?
SO I am guessing all these reasons alone, give us all the rationale we need to NOT be a serious person all the time, isn't it?



Laughter is not merely a simple response to comedy; It is much more than that. It is like an undeciphered language we all speak that binds US together. Smiling, laughing and tickling may have actually evolved to create bonds between babies and parents, Laughter is a series of short vowel-like syllables, ha ha, ho-ho or hee-hee all rhythmically woven together to create a beautifully melodious symphony which universally CONNECTS each and every one of us despite being from different cultures, race and countries. 

Last but definitely not the least, coming to my favorite BENEFIT of Laughter.... Did you know, laughing 100 times roughly equals 15 minutes on an exercise bike?? Well Now you do!! :P Vigorous laughter increases the heart rate, deepening the breathing rate, and using muscles in the face, stomach, and diaphragm. In short it's an EXERCISE!! Which will in turn..... help you... wait for it...... (Oohh the Magic Words..) LOSE WEIGHT!!

I guess how I have a healthy addition to my otherwise bleak exercise schedule with is currently having just one Routine, that being Jumping into Conclusions!!! Pfft! But Now LAUGHTER, a daily dose of vigorous laughing shall be incorporated!! Now if this isnt going to motivate you to be a LESS serious person, I really don't know what will!!!

So Lets LOL! 

P.S Take time, watch the Videos... I am sure you wont regret it! :D

No comments: