Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Beauty Queen's 21st BDAY!!!!

Birthdays are special, Birthdays are extraordinary and Birthday are amazing!! And, It's my sister 21st birthday today!!

My baby sister turns Twenty one today, When I think of her and go into flashback mood ( Oh there's always a Flashback mood, isn't it?) the first thing that comes into my mind is EVERYTHING! There is no singular event that rushes to my mind, it's a whole tsunami of  thoughts, emotions, events, occasions and images that rush into my head!

The times when we silently look at each other while sitting in an annoying relatives house, the times when someone falls and we two are the only ones shameless ones bursting out laughing, oh so very insensitively, the times when we attend dance classes together, the times when we give it off to the annoying sales guys in Meena Bazaar, and the times when... I can go on and on and on...

My sister isn’t just a sibling to me, She means the whole world to me... everything she does is just so amazing. The love she so willingly shares is beautiful and her support and encouragement is spectacular and something I so longingly look forward to...

Having her as MY sister does not only make ME feel special, it also makes me feel invincible. It makes me feel grounded knowing that everything I do is not because I am supernatural but because it simply runs in the family! 



To be able to look into my sisters eyes and know what she is thinking, isn’t a miracle in my house, it’s just natural...  To see her smile, her happiness, her excitement, her joy simply warms the heart.

When she is there with Me I feel I can do anything at all. Be it blasting off some strange lecherous man on the road, walking over a Foot bridge considering my height phobia or going to a Club (Given my extreme aversion to smoke, drunk people and not forgetting the lack of personal space... THAT is a commendable thing)

With her I can do anything. Together we can conquer the world!!!

I am blessed to have a sister through blood, as awesome as she is, as beautiful as she is, as proper as she is, as gorgeous as she is... I am simply thankful!!!

Because, Sisters are everything you need.
And a whole lot more....

By the way, I hope you loved the Surprise party with all your wonderful friends and I hope you loved all the 21 Gifts!! We have tried to make your Birthday a spectacular celebration! And I hope  and pray we have succeeded! :D

God Bless U and Many Many Happy Returns of the DAY!!! :D :D 

No comments: