Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Brother’s Day OUT!

My Operatic Brother....

Only a while back did I write that… “My brother doesn’t need to be written in a Good Light for anyone to know how much I am in awe, in love and in adoration of him!” Well that’s what I thought, but my brother seems to have a different idea altogether, he says to me, “Why didn’t you write about me coming to with you to Work? I am sure it will be more interesting to read about than to read about some Stupid Fantasies of yours!!”

Hahah… That’s my brother unpretentious, straightforward and so full of himself! He is such an adorable thing; it’s unbelievable at times… Being the Third and the youngest child in the house, he has taken it upon himself and self proclaimed that he is the pampered and most important person in the family! Deny it all you want he says, you know it true! It absolutely is! :D

The little smarty always makes it a point to accompany me to work one day of his break, be it summer break or midterm break. He loves coming with me to work, not because he gets to spend time with me, which I hope is at least a fraction of his reasoning. Its more so that he can boss over me, see what he is missing from my life. He loves to be a part of each and every happening of Our lives. Be it the shoe we choose to wear, or the color of my skirt or whom I am talking to on the phone! He should, MUST know it ALL!

The other day when My younger sister got back from the parlor with her freshly blow dried hair, and manicured nails, my brother says, "You didn’t get the ends of your hair curled? Why are your hand nails done with white tip and toe nails in red! they dont match you know?" :O I almost had an attack listening to him! Hehehe… and the best part He thinks we should take him seriously and abide by what he says!

While watching the DFL IPL Finale, and I was swooning watching Virat Kohli batting, and exclaimed, "He is so HOT and He has such an amazing tattoo!" and then I caught my brother giving me this know it all look, shook his head, tsk tsked me and said.. "Nah will make you look WILD!" ROFL! My barely thirteen year old brother has taken it upon himself to become my moral and ethical guide!

Our periodic field trips to My office or to drop my sister or the sorts is an absolute pleasant experiance for me... To hear him talk about cars with soo much passion, give me driving tips, parking techniques is a tremendously gratifying experience! To think not very long back I used to carry him around the place and sing him to sleep and now he his old enough to shout at me for chiding him for either eating too much or playing ball in the house!

Driving with my brother, singing with him to Cello Green and Justin Beiber (Dont ask!), sharing secrets with him, watching his face contort into a set of vibrant expressions in Priceless! Having lunch with him, watching him eat with so much taste, satisfaction and concentration all this and more makes me what to go back to my preteen and also makes me wish that I was at an age closer to my brother so that we could do more things together! Sitting with him always creating the below image in my head, makes me wish I was his age... I wish we could be doing this Kits... :) :) *Need to Brush up my Sketching skills!


SIGH, My brother... <3 <3 <3 *Touch Wood!*

No comments: