Monday, May 23, 2011

LEMON Tree!

I have been off blogging for a while now... I feel extremely guilty looking at my blog link on my FB page and my mobile browser and every time someone says “You haven’t been writing have you?” Nooo.... I haven’t been writing, I want to, but I haven’t been able to... I can blame it on a number of reasons, but lately I have grown to love blaming myself, so I shall blame myself! I am at Fault! After all, since you can’t change the world, its better I change the way I look at it, right?


This Morning, While chatting with a Good friend of Mine, Prabhu, I realized how further much I have ignored my blog!(Agreed three weeks isn’t a long time, But considering I used to write daily, it is a Pretty elongated dry spell) It also made me realize that at least some people genuinely take interest in what I write... They aren’t bothered whether I write about them, or whether I write, they read and then I can read or check out their stuff... No, These people just like reading what I write, and I am genuinely touched by this! Frankly I used to write mostly to de -stress myself, think straight and iron my thoughts... But receiving positive feedback for the same is great no? :)


Reflecting on Life, My favorite topic at the moment, Life, as I see it, is one of those races wherein you have to RUN with a LEMON on a spoon caught between your teeth in your mouth. You drop the lemon; there is no point in completing the damn Race! Does the same hold true with life, eh? Family, Health, relationships and emotions being the Lemon.


The question is who are the Lemon’s in your life?


My lemons, I think, I am beginning to imagine are wrong... or at least they aren’t right for me... actually let me put it this way; I am not right for all of them! I am constantly striving to achieve that harmony in my life. A delicate balance of this and that, that and this! Reason being achieving all the success that one can imagine is obviously wasted if not taken with that zest, that spark and that vigor for LIFE itself! This harmony of mine is almost always upset by the lemons in my Life!


Unfortunately, I take life a tad too seriously. In nurturing that *spark* for life and being *alive* I try and fill my life to the brim with as many things as possible, I mean, we have just ONE LIFE, how, I repeat, *How can we content with doing just the NORMAL stuff*? That right there is my issue! Whenever I try to do things, things that I am capable of doing perfectly well, I am pulled down! I pulled down time and again by innumerable forces or should I say innumerable Lemons!

Life is to be taken seriously, as we are really temporary here... We are like placed here for a purpose... So, what is my purpose? Ok, I know I am really deviating now and am making absolutely no SENSE! Going back to LIFE, if we are lucky, we may last another 40 - 50 years. So don’t we really need to get charged up?


So I have decided to clear MY life... demarcate the Good Lemons, from the bad lemons and restructure myself... The program has been initiated and I can already smell the Success of my restructured, realigned, and repositioned lemon tree...

This song below is One of My favorite songs, Its completely the Opposite of who or what I am, but I absolutely love and adore the sentiments shared by Fools Garden... People, who know me, know I can Never ever sit without doing something! Anything... and that exactly is why I love this song! :) I am sure you guys will love it too! :)


Basically, I just need to SERIOUSLY stop being SERIOUS and SINCERELY stop being SINCERE! I am sure this will go a LONG Way in helping me deal with LIFE! No? :)

No comments: