Monday, June 27, 2011

Don't hate me because I am beautiful...

I had an excruciatingly long  and arduous week ... lots of work, tender submission hovering on top of my head, A Computer with doesn't play music (for the record I got my SPEAKERS yesterday!!!!!! Yipppeeee...  I am going to burn this place DOWN for sure! LOL), a whole lot of Photos to process, a blog I have ignored for the past few days, meeting two of my crazy adorable friends and little niece, heavy scrumptious dinner and BBM messages I haven't replied too, seeing this prospective groom and more! 

On Tuesday, All I wanted to do was get home and sleep, but I couldn't sleep without checking my BB now could I?? And a quick look through my twitter timeline and the first thing that catches my eye was...

"T 410 -NEWS NEWS NEWS !! I AM GOING TO BECOME A GRANDFATHER .. AISHWARYA EXPECTING .. SO HAPPY AND THRILLED !!!"
Senior Bachchan
I was ecstatic!! so happy, so proud and so overwhelmed!! Why??

Because I love Aishwarya so much!



Yes this is one topic which often makes me and people around me see RED! Any and everyone who gets a small hint that I like her, or rather adore her, they make it a POINT to crucify her!

She's the woman people love to hate. Reason? She is the epitome of beauty and success.... at least for me she IS! She has been blessed with good looks, a brain that she uses, elegant decorum, and the art of saying the right things at the right time to the right people, this is one thing I so need to learn! She is a successful actor, what with hits like Guru and the critically acclaimed Jodhaa Akbar under her belt. And there's more. She is a part of the Bachchan household. Daughter-in-law to Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan, and wife to Abhishek Bachchan, Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan occupies an enviable position today... to add to the glory she is now pregnant!! I can't wait to see a picture of the beautiful baby girl! Yes I know for a fact it is a baby girl, who looks just like her Mum, has the comic sense of her Pa and takes after her Grandpa!!
But the mere presence of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan causes a furor! From her choice of clothes at events to her film's performance — wrong or right, there is always a commotion.
Throughout her career, people have called her Aishwarya as ‘plastic’, an ‘ice-maiden’, ‘wooden’, ‘artificial’ and a ‘non-actress’. I am yet to hear one person, other than me and my sis, who can staunchly stand by her, support her, take her side in any argument that  we have had with her as the topic! Why I have often wondered she doesn't have a magnanimous fan following that actors and non actors seem to be happily enjoying??
Today her face is more familiar internationally than any other Indian actor. If she is on TV, people don’t seem able to change channel, yet they don't like her! To top it all, she has transitioned into marriage with her fame largely untouched.
In Aishwarya's case, it's because of her looks, her rise to one of the most famous people in the world, her wealth, the opportunities she gets, or the illusion that she must have a happier life than the rest of us. And that's why most tend to brush her off. They comment on her 'plastic face', her 'irritating giggling-syndrome', her 'much practiced behavior', her 'boring diplomacy', and mock her when she is in the company of her in-laws and hubby playing the family woman to the hilt.
However, it's for all the above-mentioned reasons that I intend to salute Aishwarya today. I call her the Balancer, for she balances her professional life with her personal so beautifully. And I swear, that every woman who despises her does so because somewhere deep inside she knows that she can never get there, and every man who claims that she isn't the woman, does so because he can't have her, and because she is beyond 'realism', too perfect to be true!!!


She refuses to be dragged into controversies. She lets her 'rivals' and 'contemporaries' do all the talking – for or against her – while she quietly performs her duties as an actor and a homemaker conscientiously with panache, grit and dedication. And for all this and more, Aishwarya needs to be applauded.

Marriage hasn't come in the way of the world's most beautiful woman in fact, it appears her new added surname has bought her more name, fame and more lucrative offers and now I just hope, pray and know that the baby will only add to everything that she is!!!

A perfect song to sum up My feelings and the perfect song that so very apt for her....  Here's wishing and praying Madame Aishwarya has an easy, smooth, complication free and healthy pregnancy!! May the baby be happy, healthy, beautiful and divine as she is!! 


Chicken tikka masala and Bollywood leading lady Aishwarya Rai top Will Smith's list of favourites in India. "I would do anything that Aishwarya Rai will be part of," he said. "I love her so."

So I do, Mr. Smith, So I do I! 

2 comments:

Gaya3 said...

Now this has invoked a lot of thinking in me... cos I am also one among who hates to accept that she is sooooo good to be the perfect woman than just a beauty doll ^ _ ^ ....what u call that, jealousy...may b... :D

But after reading this post, I feel so much respect for her and have to confess that I do admire her.I now feel, even when she is ‘plastic’yet she is beautiful, an ‘ice-maiden’ yet melts the beholders heart, ‘wooden’ yet a sensitive woman, ‘artificial’ yet naturally be her self and a ‘non-actress’ yet so much expressive.

I love the way you enchant her...your words reveal that beautifully... ^ _ ^

A really sweet n lovely write up Neelu... had good time reading it ^ _ ^

Neelanchana Kumar said...

Thank you sooo much Dahling for reading thru so careful and taking the pain to write as well!!

Relli appreciate it!! I am glad u liked it! :D :D And yes she is the PERFECT Woman!! :D