Monday, March 29, 2010

Day - 29th March…. Hence *29* different things about ME!

  1. I love to DREAM, especially when I am awake.
  2. I only eat food that grows on trees and plants, no Animals for me…Thank You!
  3. I always try to make people laugh…no not smile…but LAUGH
  4. I always try to FORGET ISSUES of the past, but I keep reminding myself and people around me about it so that I need make that mistake again or nor does any1 else! Contrary to popular belief it makes present happiness seem heavenly. 
  5. I love to TALK…so much that I think it is an illness!!
  6. I believe GOD is ONE!! We just give him different names...that’s all… Krishna (The name I use for My GOD) is my FIRST love!
  7. DANCE is my life, my prayer and me…I don’t know how good I am at it but nevertheless it is my way of connecting with me and god!
  8. I love to do things in my WAY! I strongly believe that I know the BEST! (I am serious!)
  9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. I don't hate others, I just dislike them n AVOID them.
  10. I hate to Lose, be it an argument or anything for that matter, I HAVE to win very argument. “Agree to disagree!” 
  11. I have made PEACE with my past so it doesn’t spoil my present and my future. 
  12. I NEVER compare or compete with others. I am my only competition. I always work to attain better than my previous works or achievements.
  13. No matter how I feel, I get up, I dress up and I show up, That’s my thing!!! 
  14. I have a problem with forgiving people… I DON’T!!
  15. What other people think of ME is not really my business… 
  16. 28th of September 1998 was one of my most happiest day…it was the first day I day I met a male version of me… My brother!! He is the cutest, smartest, chubbiest little thing ever. (touch wood!!) I love him!
  17. I m scared of the DARK, HEIGHTS and I am CLAUSTROPHOBIC
  18. I wish I were TALLER! :(
  19. My Appa and Ma are the best Parents that any1 could ask for!! I love them more than anything in this world!!
  20. I have never fought with my sister, if we are pissed with each other we just don’t talk to each other for a while that’s all, no Violence at all… Touch WOOD! 
  21. I don’t like animals much…there all good in pictures and all that but no touch! I can’t stand anything furry against me! YUCK!
  22. I am the biggest emotional fool in this world; I find it difficult to throw away things, be it chocolate wrapper, small papers with anyone’s scribbling on it…according to me they are all replete with emotional content…DON’T ASK!!
  23. I have so many dreams and ambitions…and I am constantly fighting to achieve all of them…n I know I WILL be able to realize all of them one day!! I know God will not ditch me!!
  24. I love all my friends very dearly but I am not much of a PDA (Public Display of Affection) person, so they don’t really know how much!! 
  25. I have something called the TEMPER….m extremely short tempered, and it can easily be compared to an Active volcano, erupting on a Regular basis!!
  26. Whenever I hear something gross or disgusting, I cover my nose… Its almost as if I can SMELL IT!!
  27. I love Good Food… a complete Foodie! I need to lose about 15 kgs!! 
  28. I hate chocolates, but Absolutely love ICE CREAMS and Pasta!! Weakness!!!
  29. I can continue like this for long….but last but not the least, I love MYSELF too much… probably that’s why I have issues with other people!

No comments: