Monday, March 15, 2010

The Little ONE

My HERO… One Monday morning, 28th of September to be precise at 9.24 am, my life flipped to a new AWESOME chapter… My hero had made his Grand Entry in to my Life. He is the love of my existence. He is the Chubbiest, smartest, most adorable, fat little thing ever.

When we got back form School, all excited to see Ma, we were told by our Household help that your ma is in the hospital and that you guys should have your lunch and get ready to see him… But our excitement got the better of us and we skipped lunch and got all dressed to see our Brother… He was soo handsome, my little nepali… Fair little thing, cute nose, chubby cheeks, pink lips and soft , smooth flowing hair and no eyes… no eyes at all.. HE had two lines instead… I asked mum, is he Filipino?? That was the first time I saw my Love…

Having a 12 year gap between us, did a lot of things, I learnt how to take care of babies, watching mum take care of him, I pretty good with babies now owing to this fact. He is charmer; he can charm any1 with his smile and his goofy grin. When he was small he was so clean and used to make sure everything round him was clean as well… He was soo obsessed with his surrounding, he wanted it all to be clean, and proper, but now he is just the opposite, dirty, filthy and as unclean as he can get. He used to only talk in English and thought none of us had a good command over the language as much as he did… lol and the irony of it is that now we have to remind him to talk in English!

He is an awesome singer, but will not learn singing no matter what we do. I have tried bribing him, scaring him, begging him and even threatening him… uh huh... no USE what so ever. He just has decided that he is TOO good and doesn’t require formal training… lol. He loves to dance and makes up awesome stories and is soo adorable. I really have no clue as to what I would do without his presence in my life.

He loves me too much, I know, but he would never tell… HE loves making fun of me and never gets tired in this Endeavour of his. He calls me a MAMMOTH… He is my supporter, my well wisher, my criticizer, my fashion guide, my personal photographer, and what not.

He is quite gossip monger, very much like me, Likes to know everything that’s happening at home and mostly important loves to SPY… When I'm mad at the world, people around me, all I need to do is to look into his dark brown eyes and every thing seems alright. When I touch his fair soft skin I suddenly come alive, and forget my issues with the world.

That’s when I realize that out of all the little boys in the world God sent YOU especially to be MY LITTLE BROTHER!!

No comments: