Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In love with being in love – CUPCAKE!!

Chemistry!!!

After today I think I kind of have a fair idea or a theory, if I may, as to why there is a phenomenon called ATTRACTION, Instantaneous one that too! Having experienced it first hand, I think it’s only logically that I blog about...

I think all of us, Humans, are like CUPCAKES… yes cupcakes, and When God is busy up there baking away, he obliviously does so in batches so that there is no CHAOS… Once the batches are done, he scatters them around the WORLD… So u have Chocolate cupcakes mixing among Coca Cola Cupcakes, Vanilla Cupcakes, Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes, Key Lime Cupcakes and Red Velvet Cupcakes... Occasionally, in my case sporadically, we cross paths with someone who is of the same kind of CUPCAKE that we are, and we RECOGNISE them... and on even rarer junctures we encounter someone from OUR very same batch! What a delight that would be isn’t it? Unfortunately, most cupcakes, Opps people from my *Batch* are of the very same gender as me… Quirky, isn’t it? Nope, I am not against same sex relationships, not all… in fact I would gladly advocate for it… it just NOT it’s my cup of tea, though… :)

Coming back to the *On the Spot Magnetism* bit… There are apple cupcake people, Chocolate peanut butter cupcake people and chocolate cupcake people, oatmeal even, all kinds, and all basically having the same or at least very similar ingredients... But Ahh the feeling that you get when you come across someone from the same batch, regardless of time or space, is I am guessing a thoroughly a Delicious thing!!!

P.S. This blog is memory of a *Cherry filled Vanilla Cupcake*, I got magnetized to… Only to realize a bit later that we are from totally DIFFERENT, Repulsive Batches!!! *Sigh*

No comments: