Thursday, March 18, 2010

"MODEL" Sister!!!

All my close friends and family have been asking me just one question of late, “Why haven’t you blogged about Sannu (My younger sister) yet?”

Well… The answer is quite simple… I don’t know… I don’t know where to start, because I don't know when there will be an end or whether there will be one. Almost all of my life I've had her and she has had me. We've laughed together, Cried together, did stupid things together and most important stayed together. In fact today she actually helped me over my Fear of heights… Or least she tried... :P

Pretty, Poised and Placid! My Little Sister!! My Baby sister is the *Best*!! I know most people say this about their siblings, but no seriously she is the best… We have a three and half year gap between the two of us… And though I wasn’t initially very keen on sharing my parent's attention with someone, when I saw her, I completely forgot all of that and turned my focus on to her!! I decided that I was extremely lucky to have sum1 to play with all the TIME!! :D

She was the most adorable baby in the world, always quite… and never a trouble! She used drink her milk and go off to sleep without bothering any1 around… completely the opposite of me and my brother (we were maniac, complete attention freaks :P)!! Even when she was small she was very quiet, or that’s what people thought and that's because my sister chooses whom she will speak to and whom she will NOT. If she likes someone and she feels she should strike a conversation then she will, otherwise she just won’t talk.

She is extremely intelligent and is a hard worker, she likes her private space and won’t let anyone or anything come in between it… :) Though it might be quite difficult to believe, but we have never fought… never ever… no emotional, no mental and definitely no physical fights… :) I know it just defeats the whole purpose of having a sister but then that’s how lovely my sister is…

She loves her Makeup!!! It’s quite amusing to see her doll up every time she steps out of our home… She has a fetish for NAIL PAINT… and uses almost all the colors there are in the rainbow and more even... Lately, her favorite past time has been taking self portraits… She loves to take pictures of herself and working on them, editing them etc… I guess at 19, all of girls are a bit self obsessed... Isn't it? :)

She is an excellent dancer and Touch wood, has the most amazing memory! You show her a dance routine once and BANG, She’s memorized it!! It’s fantastic how she does it!!

She is a very very strong person and doesn’t get affected easily at all! Quite unlike me, mum n brother (We can cry at the drop of a hat). She is a very emotionally strong and stable person and if at all she cries, there’s nothing in this world that can make me as upset as seeing her cry… It’s just devastating to look at her cry… I just hope and pray my baby sister never ever cries again!!

She is a crazy cat lover, whenever she sees one of them; she just runs behind them, she has innumerous cat pictures in her computer that she sends her time ogling at. Something else that she is equally crazy about is Aishwarya Rai… she is an Ardent fan of hers and is extremely possessive about her; if at all anyone has a different opinion (Read – criticism). She does not take it lightly at all!!

After all she is MY Sista, the TEMPER runs in the family. ;)

No comments: