Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sick and Tired of Being SICK and TIRED!!!!

It’s Healthy to be SICK sometimes says Henry David Thoreau. Well, the key word here is SOMETIMES. Yup it’s okay if I fall ill sometimes, but, Common, so frequently??? That’s just not acceptable, isn’t it??? Mr. Henry obviously hasn’t fallen ill the number of times I have or rather with the frequency with which I am in poor health.

These days LIFE is FAST! People, animals, climate, nature, everyone these days are caught up in a mad rush to amass wealth or otherwise, all in their own world running behind different things! I was always under the impression that if one falls sick, it mainly because The Almighty wants him/her to have a bit of REST!! A forced one, Of Course, nevertheless an indispensable one! These forced REST sessions are often introspective and sets one is a PENSIVE mood! This again is GOOD, sometimes! We all need to know WHERE we are GOING, How CLOSE we are to whatever it is that we are looking for or whether we are already there!!!

But for ME, Dear GOD, it is really required??? So many (many, many) reflective sessions?? I'm only 23! What is going on?

The PREDICTIONS for the YEAR 2010 are really awesome to think about, how many of these will actually come true is something you and me will have to wait and WATCH. The year 2010 seems to have bought with it a bucket full of illness for me; I started the year with a bad bout of food poisoning (January 1st), followed by a severe bacterial infection, followed by a sprain in my neck and finally a nasty and chest congestion... :) I don’t think anyone must have fallen ill so many times in just one month and that too so frequently and so awfully.

For starters, I could have gone to the doctor. But what we're rather I AM trying to figure it out is that what these symptoms might be signs of. And Since I am sick nearly all of the time, it isn’t practical to go to the Doctor always.

I get sore throats that don't stay gone when treated with antibiotics. I have been sick on and off notably since January with a ratio of 2-3 weeks sick and 1-1.5 weeks well. Right now, TOUCH WOOD, I'm not being treated for anything! :D :D Most of the sicknesses that I have to endure seem to have no desire to surrender anytime soon even though I've been on path of PURE LIVING for all most all of my life. No animals for food, no hazardous gaseous substances or liquid impurities going in to my body, Yet I feel quite detached most of the times. Like I'm in some kind of mist/different land/ CLOUD!

It’s like being in LOVE!! Lol… Yup that’s how I FEEL love is !! You don’t know what you’re doing, why your doing, some unseen force makes you act in different peculiar ways. In my case the force being SICKENESS! It’s a case of ONE way traffic… "Illness" seems to be head over heals in Love with me, though I LOATHE HIM! Yup it has to be MALE (you know the reason, need i elaborate?)!! Most certainly!
Having said this, I should also mention that I HATE medicines, Hospitals and doctors! I hate being sick, I hate the feeling of being tired, sluggish, drowsy, more than being upset, I get angry when I am sick!! :@ :@ I get moody when I am sick! I hate lying in my bed, waiting for energy to come back into my veins and for the sick, funny, grey taste in my mouth to dissolve. It's really frustrating!! TRUST ME!

I hate the funny; Dettol smell in the hospital! Its like the biggest turn off ever. The “Know It all” smile on the faces of the doctors is a COMPLETE killer… I feel like killing them when they smile like they know everything and that we are Poor, Idiotic FOOOLS who know NOTHING!!

I dislike taking medicines and I am constantly testing my immune system’s POWER! They do NO Good for us, these medicines!Sooner or Later, you can SEE its horrible EFFECTS! It’s only for the benefit of the Doctor's Pocket!! That’s it! GOD is the ultimate Engineer, Doctor, Planner and Designer!! So he definitely must have given us some powers to heal ourselves on our own/ with Nature's Help, isn’t it?? Of course he has!! So I am trying to HARNESS just that power!!! :P

Maybe my general dislike for Doctors rises from my complex!! I always wanted to be a DOCTOR right from when I was in my pampers till when I was in 12 Science A. (After that things did manage to get a bit... uhmm.. Shaken!?!) But of course the ULTIMATE, Supreme Power and the Omnipotent had other plans for ME…. May be it’s a Case of SOUR GRAPES!! May be just MAY BE!

But the fact remains, I am waiting for the day, the day the FEELING (Hate between me and sickness) get mutual and one fine DAY Sickness shall Finally get SICK of ME!!

In Anticipation,
Eternal Sufferer :P :P

No comments: